If you want further information, simply contact me on [email protected]
B2C Ecommerce – Improving Conversion Rate
Petzyo was at a point where investment was needed to be made in the organisation that takes the successful owner (David) away from wearing multiple hats and into a role where he can, like any good CEO, focus on leading the business effectively.
At this stage his goal is to formulate a team of consultants to optimise the delivery of the main customer touch points of the business.
- More effective marketing costs, optimised by design and email automation.
- Improved website sales, optimised by design.
- Higher re-engagement of current customers through email marketing and implemented sms where applicable. Consulting on other platforms where I see opportunities.
- Improved sales from commercial partners.
- 2x MRR in 90 days
- Optimised user flow by updating current design and marketing automation where needed in the user journey.
- Speeding up feedback loops down to 28 days from customer problem, design solution and implemented design.
- Landing page design templates for basic use and commercial partner use with a pain, dream, fix method.
- Lowering the barrier to entry for customers with email courses and pitch flywheel
B2C Saas – Speed to User Access Through MVP
The technically competent client wanted a dating app to be usable within a month after design handoff, and be brand ready.
We discussed how it was going to built and reverse engineered a solution.
MVP designed in 14 days, ready for a customer to use and marketing allies to advertise a branded, ready for market product.
Gaming & Betting – Improving # of Bets
A weakened product category ignored due to enormous growth in a competing category which the business was known primarily for. Basically testing the potential of product category performance improvements.
Asking a specific user question. Simplify user flows based on that one specific question that a customer would ask themselves, that would lead the behaviour to make a bet.
Improved betting for category up 36% overall and 29% on day one of shipping changes.
B2B2C Ecommerce – Improving Platform Journey – Optimising for Market Position
The events platform was targeted towards a micro-niche, gaining traction, though the ceiling was limited to perform to the level of the holding companies goals.
I designed a similar user flow, improved style and did customer interviews to minimise churn from the growing brand.
The brand intervention failed to play out due to the holding company focusing on another brand.
B2C Ecommerce – Optimising Product Options Through Design Audits and Testing
A teeth straightening brand was in need for a conversion strategy that ensured their funnel would be effective.
Doing usability testing and minimising steps in the flow to purchase.
A solvent business model from day one.
ASX200 – Improving Customer Retention for Company Intranet
The large corporation had a problem with information scattered across various locations, in portals that were updated in a silo.
I was called upon to make a swift transformation towards a global digital network.
75,000 workers being able to access systems to improve productivity and speed of production to minimise costs.