Howdy & Welcome to Working with Me!
Thanks again for choosing me. I’m a small business by choice— I love being able go to work and grow businesses like yours. Email me any time you have questions about your account.
How You Can Give Effective Feedback
What I Might Need from You!
- WordPress User Account Access
- Google Analytics Access
- WooCommerce.com Account Access
- Shopify Account Access
WordPress User: Add Reed as a ‘New User’
To add a user to your WordPress site, you must be logged in as the account owner, as they have access to the necessary section of your shop admin.
- From your WordPress dashboard admin, go to Users
- Press the Add New button. A new page will appear. And make my role an Administrator.
- Enter a first name (Reed), last name (Iredale) and email address ([email protected]) for the new user. An email invitation to create an account will be sent to me.
- Please make sure you send me the password too.
Google Analytics Access
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address ([email protected]) for the user’s Google Account.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
- Click Add.
- Sign into your WooCommerce.com account and head to the Collaborators tab.
- Add [email protected] to collaborators select all permission(s).
Shopify Account Access
Please bump me via email and I’ll attempt to access your store via the following steps.
A Note on Availability
It’s my policy to work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm AEST. While weekends are reserved for my family, I do take calls outside those hours if you have an urgent issue, though it needs to be booked.
To stay 100% productive for my clients, I can’t take unscheduled phone calls, and I check my email only twice a day. Like you, I also take some holidays off. Expect intermittent availability around most major AUS holidays, Easter Weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Eve Day, my birthday (March 9th).
Let me know if you have any questions about Design, conversions, ecommerce platforms, business in general, or why Facebook does certain things.
0421 441 520