The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organisers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Reed Iredale is an MBA-dropout turned business consultant who helps sales-driven organisations through design, data and technology, he’s won NN Group design awards and ran enterprise design teams.
Sample Questions for Reed
- Why would someone hire a consultant focused on design, data and technology?
- You are a fan of machine learning, data and how it impacts business outcomes, do you care to elaborate?
Facts about me
- I have designed for over 200 businesses
- I’ve been doing value-pricing since 2012
- I grew up in Byron Bay and Mission Beach
- I was a Junior Accountant before a designer and think designers need more business skills
- I surfed 12-foot Tallows – my leash broke and I nearly drowned.
- I love Newcastle United and Brisbane Broncos
If you’d like to book me, email your pitch to me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a date.
Right-click to save. I’ll update a better one as soon as possible. I know, I know.